Friday, December 15, 2006

Dream a Little - Casual Chic

The "Dream a Little" necklace is one of my faves...it's one of the few that I've actually made for myself, and I wear it all the time, probably b/c it has one of my fave colors in it - turquoise. It's a great dress up or down necklace, but I've been wearing it a lot lately with neutrals, especially cozy cardigans.


Fun outfit...I like to wear funky things here and there


Up close


Dream a Little - Asymmetrical design featuring gold-plated butterfly charm, hand-painted picasso czech glass beads, and Swarovski crystals - charming!
Click here for details on necklace

Learn more about the outfit on Shopaholics Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blogs are good and photos to.

But there are text color mismatching. It is hard to read the text because of its color.